söndag 12 april 2009

I wanna ROCKS in the heart ROCKS


As if you are being chased, you are in a hurry
This dry heart is screaming
This stubbornly burning star
is still far away
I have been losing while I'm seeking
I have been robbed while I'm giving it
For no one, no one's property
This is our "now"

Overlap our feeling, overlap the dream,
overlap the days sweating, holding the tears, stirring the blood


Fighting and loving
it's just a far light On the way
I have been betraying while I'm believing
I haven been hurting while I'm preying
It's no one's business, it's no one's fault
Our now

Untie the pain, untie the heart, untie the shadow
hold the breath, run through the darkness
feeling grief and dreaming
will never end, on the way


I wanna ROCKS in the heart ROCKS !


~ Hound Dog - Rocks ~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar